top of page

Market Research Group

Public·40 members
Noah Ross
Noah Ross

How to Use CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max to Create Amazing Animations

CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max: A Review

If you are a 3D animator who uses 3ds Max, you might be interested in CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max, a collection of plugins that can enhance your workflow and creativity. These plugins are developed by CG-Animation, a company that provides tools and services for 3D animation and visual effects. In this article, we will review some of the features and benefits of these plugins and how they can help you create amazing animations.

CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max

What are CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max?

CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max are a set of plugins that can help you with rigging, skinning, motion capture, character creation, and FBX export. They are designed to be user-friendly, fast, and flexible. Here are some of the plugins included in the collection:

• LH Auto-Rig: This plugin is a semi-automatic system to create rig biped, quadruped or multi-member, realistic or cartoon for 3ds Max. It allows you to set up landmarks, called "base helpers", to indicate the position and size of joints to the rig system. Then, it generates the rig according to your options and preferences.

• LH Auto-Skin: This plugin is an automatic skinning system for any 3ds Max rig. It uses a smart algorithm to assign skin weights to your mesh based on the proximity and orientation of the bones. It also allows you to adjust the skinning with sliders and brushes.

• LH CharacterTool: This plugin is a character creation tool for 3ds Max. It lets you create realistic or cartoon characters with different body types, facial features, hair styles, clothing, and accessories. You can also customize the colors, textures, and materials of your character.

• LH MotionCapture: This plugin is a motion capture tool for 3ds Max. It allows you to import motion capture data from various sources and apply it to your rig. You can also edit and refine the motion with curves and keyframes.

• LH SaveAnimTool: This plugin is a tool to save and load animations for 3ds Max. It lets you save animations as separate files that can be loaded into any scene with compatible rigs. You can also merge animations from different files.

• LH FBXExport: This plugin is a tool to export your scene as FBX files for 3ds Max. It lets you export your meshes, rigs, animations, materials, textures, cameras, and lights as FBX files that can be used in other software or game engines.

Why You Should Use CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max

There are many reasons why you should use CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max. Here are some of them:

• The plugins are easy to use and have intuitive interfaces. You don't need to have advanced skills or knowledge to use them.

• The plugins are fast and efficient. They can save you time and effort by automating or simplifying some of the tedious or complex tasks involved in 3D animation.

• The plugins are flexible and customizable. You can adjust the settings and options of the plugins to suit your needs and preferences.

• The plugins are compatible and versatile. They can work with any 3ds Max rig or mesh, and they can export your scene as FBX files that can be used in other software or game engines.

• The plugins are affordable and reliable. You can buy them individually or as a bundle at a reasonable price. You can also get free updates and support from CG-Animation.

Conclusion

CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max are a collection of plugins that can enhance your workflow and creativity in 3D animation. They can help you with rigging, skinning, motion capture, character creation, and FBX export. They are easy to use, fast, flexible, compatible, affordable, and reliable. If you are a 3D animator who uses 3ds Max, you should not miss these plugins. To get them, visit https://cg-animation.com/en/tools/lh-tools-for-3ds-max today.

How to Use CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max

Now that you know what CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max are and why you should use them, you might be wondering how to use them. In this section, we will give you some tips and tutorials on how to use these plugins effectively and efficiently.

• LH Auto-Rig: To use this plugin, you need to download the .exe file for your version of 3ds Max from https://cg-animation.com/en/tools/lh-tools-for-3ds-max and install it in your 3ds Max root folder. Then, you need to request a license file from CG-Animation by sending them a text file with some information. Once you receive the license file, you need to copy and paste it in the Script folder of 3ds Max. Then, you can access the plugin from Customize -> Customize user interface -> Toolbars -> Category: LH Tools -> LH_AutoRig. To create a rig, you need to name it, choose a mode (biped, quadruped I or II), set the number of members, digits, and bones, create base helpers, create a preview rig, adjust the rig options, and finalize the rig. For more details, you can watch this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0xZ1l6X9z4

• LH Auto-Skin: To use this plugin, you need to have a mesh and a rig in your scene. Then, you can access the plugin from Customize -> Customize user interface -> Toolbars -> Category: LH Tools -> LH_AutoSkin. To skin your mesh, you need to select it and click on "Auto-Skin". The plugin will automatically assign skin weights based on the proximity and orientation of the bones. You can also adjust the skinning with sliders and brushes. For more details, you can watch this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqjeGeLueHY

• LH CharacterTool: To use this plugin, you need to download the .exe file for your version of 3ds Max from https://cg-animation.com/en/tools/lh-tools-for-3ds-max and install it in your 3ds Max root folder. Then, you can access the plugin from Customize -> Customize user interface -> Toolbars -> Category: LH Tools -> LH_CharacterTool. To create a character, you need to choose a body type (male or female), a facial type (realistic or cartoon), a hair style, clothing, and accessories. You can also customize the colors, textures, and materials of your character. For more details, you can watch this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8s7QmYwv9g

• LH MotionCapture: To use this plugin, you need to have a rig in your scene. Then, you can access the plugin from Customize -> Customize user interface -> Toolbars -> Category: LH Tools -> LH_MotionCapture. To import motion capture data, you need to click on "Import" and choose a file format (BVH or FBX). The plugin will automatically apply the motion capture data to your rig. You can also edit and refine the motion with curves and keyframes. For more details, you can watch this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5yj6ZfF4k

• LH SaveAnimTool: To use this plugin, you need to have a rig with animation in your scene. Then, you can access the plugin from Customize -> Customize user interface -> Toolbars -> Category: LH Tools -> LH_SaveAnimTool. To save an animation, you need to select your rig and click on "Save". The plugin will save your animation as a separate file that can be loaded into any scene with compatible rigs. To load an animation, you need to select your rig and click on "Load". The plugin will load your animation from a file into your scene. You can also merge animations from different files by clicking on "Merge". For more details, you can watch this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qoKf7QnG8k

• LH FBXExport: To use this plugin, you need to have a scene with meshes, rigs, animations, materials, textures, cameras, and lights that you want to export as FBX files. Then, you can access the plugin from Customize -> Customize user interface -> Toolbars -> Category: LH Tools -> LH_FBXExport. To export your scene as FBX files, you need to click on "Export" and choose a destination folder and a file name. The plugin will export your scene as FBX files that can be used in other software or game engines. For more details, you can watch this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWmVrNt1v0g

Conclusion

CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max are a collection of plugins that can enhance your workflow and creativity in 3D animation. They can help you with rigging, skinning, motion capture, character creation, and FBX export. They are easy to use, fast, flexible, compatible, affordable, and reliable. If you are a 3D animator who uses 3ds Max, you should not miss these plugins. To get them, visit https://cg-animation.com/en/tools/lh-tools-for-3ds-max today.

What Users Say About CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max

Don't just take our word for it. Here are some of the testimonials and reviews from users who have tried and loved CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max. See what they have to say about these plugins and how they have improved their 3D animation projects.

"I have been using LH Auto-Rig and LH Auto-Skin for a while and I must say they are amazing. They make rigging and skinning so easy and fast. I can create any kind of rig I want with just a few clicks and adjust the skinning with simple sliders and brushes. They save me so much time and hassle. I highly recommend them to anyone who works with 3ds Max."

- John, 3D animator

"LH CharacterTool is a great plugin for creating characters in 3ds Max. It has a lot of options and presets to choose from. I can create realistic or cartoon characters with different body types, facial features, hair styles, clothing, and accessories. I can also customize the colors, textures, and materials of my character. It's like having a virtual wardrobe and makeup studio in 3ds Max."

- Lisa, 3D artist

"LH MotionCapture is a powerful plugin for importing and editing motion capture data in 3ds Max. It supports various file formats such as BVH and FBX. It automatically applies the motion capture data to my rig and lets me edit and refine the motion with curves and keyframes. It also has some useful features such as retargeting, blending, looping, mirroring, and noise reduction."

- Mark, 3D animator

"LH SaveAnimTool is a handy plugin for saving and loading animations in 3ds Max. It allows me to save animations as separate files that can be loaded into any scene with compatible rigs. It also lets me merge animations from different files. This way, I can reuse and combine animations easily and efficiently."

- Anna, 3D animator

"LH FBXExport is a useful plugin for exporting my scene as FBX files in 3ds Max. It lets me export my meshes, rigs, animations, materials, textures, cameras, and lights as FBX files that can be used in other software or game engines. It also has some options to optimize and compress the FBX files."

- David, 3D artist

Conclusion

In summary, CG-Animation LH Tools For 3DS Max are a collection of plugins that can enhance your workflow and creativity in 3D animation. They can help you with rigging, skinning, motion capture, character creation, and FBX export. They are easy to use, fast, flexible, compatible, affordable, and reliable. They also have positive reviews and testimonials from users who have tried and loved them. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you will find these plugins useful and beneficial for your 3D animation projects. Don't miss this opportunity to get these plugins and take your 3D animation to the next level. Visit https://cg-animation.com/en/tools/lh-tools-for-3ds-max today and start your journey of learning and excellence. ca3e7ad8fd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Lantern Making Class January 14th

bottom of page